FlightSim Commander is a professional flight planner, GPS, Moving Map and navigation tool for Flight Simulator 2004, Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D. Plan a flight professionally using entire routes or route segments. Insert North Atlantic Tracks, PACOTs and SID´s and STAR´s. Save or convert your flight plans in various formats such as FSX, PMDG, Radar Contact, Sqawk Box, IVAO, FSInn, Google Eart©, iFly, Quality Wings, LevelD or X-Plane. *1) Note: The CD-Version includes the FlightSim Commander Version 9.2.
Note: The CD-Version includes the FlightSim Commander Version 9.2. The update to version 9.6 can be found for free in our FAQ`s/Updates section.
Use the Moving Map function to follow your aircraft’s or the AI aircraft movements. You can see your actual position in real time on Google Earth© or view your recorded flights using Google Earth©.
FlightSim Commander can be used on a separate PC via a network link, using the payware "WideFS" which isnot included in this package.
A Must Have for all online pilots is the display of the airspace structure of the online networks of IVAO and VATSIM with the occupied controller stations and active aircraft.
FlightSim Commander allows you to:
- create flight plans automatically, manually, or both for any section of your route
- create flight plans along low altitude and high altitude airways
- create a database of your own custom waypoints
- insert Standard Instrument Departures (SIDs) and Standard Arrival Routes (STARs), and
- create and reload route segments for departure, arrival, and enroute
- display, update and choose for flight planning North Atlantic Tracks (NATracks) as well as
Pacific Organized Tracks (PACOTs)
- look at airport layouts including runways, taxiways, and aprons
- show a Jeppesen-style vertical and horizontal approach chart for runways of your destination
- display available missed approaches at your destination airport
- calculate fuel consumption and alternate airport
- look at a map displaying VORs, NDBs, ILS`es, airports, runways, MSA (minimum sector
altitude), 12 types of airspaces as well as coastlines and national boundaries
- use a GPS display for easy navigation
- automatically transmit ILS frequencies to Flight Simulator
- set an autopilot for following the filed route or to go directly to a chosen geographic location
- choose fly-by or fly-over for passing waypoints
- track your flight on a real-time Moving Map display
- record flight data and inspect them afterwards
- display a recorded flight in GoogleEarth©
- display flight plan in GoogleEarth©
- show current aircraft position in GoogleEarth©
- loading flight plans from RouteFinder© or VATroute©
- define and fly holding patterns
- display both airborne and ground AI traffic
- get TCAS warnings for approaching AI aircraft
- keep a logbook in which major flight data on aircraft, fuel, and route are automatically saved
- make a world-wide search to easily find any navaid, waypoint, airport, or airway
- check violations of control zones during VFR flights
- display a flight analysis including altitude and control zone violation
- display active controllers and control areas for VATSIM and IVAO online pilots
- display weather from thousands of world-wide weather stations including sunrise and sunset
- match the current weather data now, both, in the navigation data window and on the map, in the vicinity of the wind arrow, the barometric pressure and manual adjustment of the air pressure in the "Kollsman Window" is displayed.
- After a professional collaboration with Bernd Podhradsky, developer of the FS Global Real Weather program, the weather data will be made available to the FlightSim Commander
- There is an option of a higher resolution for Black Box records as well as the detailed documentation of the LOG files only
for commercial users (licensed separately)
The demo version contains an installation program which installs a trial version of FlightSim Commander 9.2. This trial version is fully functional, but the program will automatically terminate after 30 minutes. You can start FlightSim Commander again any number of times.
Download the free demo here:
>> Download << (210 MB)
Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Prepar3D (v1, v2 or v3) or Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
Pentium 2.0 GHz processor
2 GB RAM
Graphics card with 256 MB RAM
Download-Size: 255 MB
Installations-Size: 250 MB