The international Swiss airport of Lugano is a realistic reproduction for Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX, and was created using the latest 30 cm/pixel aerial photo data. Irrespective of whether you fly VFR circuits or want to attempt a simple circling approach to 019 - Lugano is quite simply exciting!
All buildings, lighting systems and navigation equipment were modelled and placed exactly. Numerous dynamic objects cater for the typical hustle and bustle on the airport premises.
- Highly-detailed airport scenery of Lugano-Agno optimised for FSX
- Breathtaking night lighting
- High-resolution photo textures for the 3D models
- All airport buildings exactly reproduced
- Road traffic along the airfield
- AES-Lite for AI traffic and airport ground traffic
- Trees with seasonal textures surrounding the airport
- Charts for printing: ILS, SID, STAR, VFR and Ground
- Optimal adaptation to the Switzerland Professional X scenery
Awards / Reviews:
Conclusion by Mutleyshangar.com:
"I found Airport Lugano X to be a very nice rendition of a small regional airport in a stunning setting. The quality of the models and ground textures are good, as are the night lights. The setting in a deep valley also makes it a difficult place to fly to if you do it by the book. I shall certainly revisit Lugano in the future and I hope you will join me."
Conclusion by Avsim.com:
"I highly recommend Lugano X to the FSX community. The airport is quite fun for general aviation enthusiasts and those who like a challenging airport. Everything is well built and has quite the character that you would expect in these smaller airports. Keep this in mind, though…this is a smaller airport and the scenery reflects that fact."
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2 or Acceleration Pack )
Windows XP/Vista/Win 7 (fully updated)
2.66 GHz processor (Dual Core processor recommended)
2 GB RAM
Graphics card with 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
Download-Size: 210 MB
Installations-Size: 400 MB