Special Features Version 2.0
- Carenado G1000 Perspective (PFD and MFD) with GFC 700 Control Unit.
- 3D knob technology for operating G1000 knobs
- Windows lighting scratches effect
- Dynamic propeller shines effect.
- Lighting rendering system. Landing, taxi, strobe and beacon illuminate objects and ground.
- 3D stereo sounds.
- Knobs and switches sounds.
- Improved performance
- Carenado G1000 Perspective (Primary and multi-function displays) with GFC 700 Control Unit
- Normal and Emergency Checklist on screen
- TAWS and TCAS with visual and audible alerts
- Fully customizable (AUX page included)
- Inset map with traffic, topographic and terrain awareness option
- 3 different wind option display
- Special full engine section with fuel lean assistant
- MFD map with traffic, topographic and terrain awareness display option
- 3D knob technology for G1000 knobs
- HD quality textures (2048 x 2048)
- 3D gauges
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks and sights props.
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane. Real weight and balance. Tested by real pilots.
- Realistic night lights effects on panel and cockpit.
**This aircraft does not have a complete 2D panel. Only the PFD, MFD and GFC 700 Unit have a 2D representation.
Included in the package:
- 5 HD liveries.
- 1 HD Blank livery
- 2 models (1 and 2 pilots on board)
- Carenado G1000 Perspective PDF
- SR22T Emergency Checklist PDF
- SR22T Normal Procedures PDF
- SR22T Performance Tables PDF
- SR22T Reference PDF
- Recommended Settings PDF
Windows: 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP).
Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack) installed or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D Flight Simulator v3 or v4 or FSX Steam Edition.
Pentium V/3GHz or similar
Minimum 2GB RAM (Recommended 4GB RAM)
512MB graphics card.
380MB available hard disk space.
INTERNET CONNECTION is required for installing this product.