Fly the famous work-horse helicopter! Save cows and people, fight fires and transport different goods and equipment. Bring people to the glacier for heli-skiing.
Aerospatiale SA315B Lama for FSX (supports DX10):
- 39 versions / configurations
- Paints from 6 different operators
- Realistic sounds
- Realistic flight-dynamics
- Original start-up procedure
- 3D Cockpit fully animated
- FSX DX10 programming
- Summer and winter equipment
- Winch operations
- Long-line operations
- SpectroLab Night-Sun
- Spray equipment
Transport versions with two different slings:
- 8 meter / 24 ft Sling
- Material transport
- Concrete transport
- Bamby-Bucket (Fire-fighting)
- 16 meter / 48 ft Sling
- Logging (wood)
- Mobile-phone antenna
- Short-line rescue
- Cow rescue
The Missions for Acceleration Pack:
For “Acceleration-Pack”, this software includes 6 training units for the Lama: (They only work with the FSX acceleration pack and they are only installed when the “Acceleration-Pack”for FSX has been installed on your computer).
- Sling-load training at Raron and Zermatt - You can pick up several objects on the bases and around them. These loads can be flown to a destination of your choice, also up to the cabins. You can choose between an 8 meter or 16 meter sling to fly the missions.
- Sling rescue training at the Matterhorn - Taking off from Zermatt air base you fly to the Matterhorn cabin, to pick up the rescuer using the long line. Then you fly a dramatic rescue mission at the Matterhorn.
- Winch rescue training at the Matterhorn - Start at the Matterhorn cabin, hook the rescuer up to the long-line, and fly a spectacular rescue mission at the Matterhorn.
We recommend you fly the helicopter tutorials in preparation, as well as going through the sling load tutorial using EH101 of the “Acceleration-Pack” for FSX.
- Air bases in Zermatt and Raron
- Zermatt scenery
- Mountain cabins: Hörnlihütte, Schönbielhütte, Monte-Rosa-Hütte, Topalihütte and Hollandiahütte
- Animated Matterhorn-Gotthard- train near Zermatt base
- The legendary Lama V4 for FS2004
- Original Lama Flight Manual
- Video "Lama - The Real Thing" (Duration: 18 Min.)
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2 or Acceleration Pack) or Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (Version 9.1)
Windows XP / Vista
3.0 GHz Processor (Duo2Core Intel advised)
2 GB RAM
Graphics card with 256 MB RAM
700 MB free hard disk space