Go General Aviation and discover the Swabian, Upper- and Lower Bavarian scenery. 10 airfields, 1 gliding filed and 1 airport are awaiting your visit! Be amazed by the realistic and atmospheric designed airfields guaranteeing hours of flying fun!
Select one of the twelve idyllic airfields for landing created by the team of the well known VFR Airfields series. The pure realism of each and every airfield has been accomplished by the developers as they have visited each and every one of them to capture their “feel”.
12 highly detailed airfields:
- Bad Woerishofen (EDNH)
- Donauwoerth-Genderkingen (EDMQ)
- Eggenfelden (EDME)
- Guenzburg-Donauried (EDMG)
- Jesenwang (EDMJ)
- Kempten-Durach (EDMK)
- Kirchdorf/Inn (EDNK)
- Landshut (EDML)
- Regional Airport Memmingen - Allgauu Airport (EDJA)
- Schwabmuenchen (EDNS)
- Vilshofen (EDMV)
- Glider field Unterwoessen
All airfields have been optimized for the VFR-Germany series for Flight Simulator X, but they can also be used without the VFR Germany series.
- Photo real ground textures including seasons
- Landing signals depending on wind directions
- Night textures
- Snow and ice modeling on the buildings during winter
- AI generated traffic for General Aviation and for Traffic Patterns
- Customized landclasses for a more realistic surrounding
- Update of the library German Airfields 9 (Northern Bavaria)
A lot of new programming features have been included and hidden in German Airfields 11:
- Landing T´s according to wind direction, animated windsocks etc.
- Various sound effects at hangars, trees and seating areas
- Parasols open or closed depending on day time
For all German Airfields 9 users: There will be an update available for all German Airfields 9 (Northern Bavaria) (online only via the Aerosoft Support page).
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack or Gold Edition)
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor (CPU): 3,0 GHz (Dual Core processor recommended)
Memory: min. 2 GB RAM
Graphics card: 3D graphics card with at least 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
DirectX: 9.0c or better
Download-Size: 300 MB
Installation-Size: 600 MB