Flight1 continues to cover new areas using Ground Environment X replacement ground textures, and the latest offering - Ground Environment X Asia & South America is now available. Ground Environment X Asia and South America builds on the award winning techniques of the GEX series and continues using our new approach in texture design, incorporating high level detail graphics in the default Flight Simulator X 1-meter texture resolution format. This delivers a hi-fidelity image without using excessive disk space or processor power. Our design allows a simulation pilot to enjoy clearly defined visuals from nearly ground level up to higher altitudes.
Ground Environment X brings all-new ground textures to FSX, and it boasts an incredible 1 m/pixel texture resolution, using native 1024x1024 pixel images, and includes all seasons, meticulously designed night textures and the latest techniques in autogen placement and alignment. All this while keeping maximum Flight Simulator performance in mind during development.
The easy-to-use interface will provide for easy installing the new textures, and is designed with Flight1`s "keep-it-simple yet powerful" philosophy.
GEX Asia & South America covers the following locations:
- South America
- "GEX WORLD" single interface control for all GEX regions:
- Economically friendly "Dual-Region" coverage of Asia and South America
- Enhanced textures to assist in rendering clear visuals as low as 250-500 ft.
- High volume autogen layout with optimizations for maximum performance.
- Update system checks for updates of all installed GEX products at once.
- Automated install order of GEX regions as they are added and removed.
- Sync patches provided for UTX USA/Canada/UT Alaska and Europe.
- Synchronizes all GEX regions. No texture switching between regions.
- Upgrades GEX North America to v1.099 when installed with GEX NA.
- Full texture support for SceneryTech and Xclass landclass products.
- 1m/pixel - 1024x1024 Textures - No excessive resolution to render.
- Automate file backup system with merged region backup storage.
- Single interface readout and control for all GEX region products.
- Textures derived from licensed Aerial and Satellite imagery.
- 2D enhancements produce 3D depth in textures.
- Direct product links from the interface to add new regions.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X with SP2 or Acceleration.
Windows 7, Vista or XP with SP2
Processor 2 GHz dual core or better
Video Card 256 Mb or better
Memory 2 Gb
Hard Drive 5 Gb free